THORNDON INCLUSVE CYCLING CENTRE
Trailnet’s Cycle Centre offers inclusive cycling sessions for children and adults to ride through the beautiful woodland and pastures of Thorndon Country Park. We have a range of adapted trikes for all ages and sizes, and our enthusiastic, trained instructors have a wealth of experience in helping people access cycling, either independently or as part of one of our regular group rides.
Our cycle fleet includes:
- Adapted trikes (4 years upwards)
- Adult tandems
- Child tandems
- Trike with front carrier
- Side-by-side trike
- Hand crank trike
We also have a full range of standard bikes, buggies, tagalongs and child seats so that the whole family can ride together.
JOIN OUR INCLUSIVE CYCLING MAILING LIST to be kept informed of events and activities, especially our popular weekend and holiday Taster Days where you can come along and try out any of our adapted equipment.
Activities Available at the Centre
- Activities take place entirely within beautiful Thorndon Country Park, where outdoor cycling on tarmac and well-surfaced trails can be enjoyed
- We hold an open session from 1pm each Tuesday where everyone is welcome to come along and try out the equipment and maybe join our group rides. If you'd rather ride independently you are welcome to hire any of our equipment during this session
- We welcome riders regardless of ability and pride ourselves on providing sessions for absolute beginners through to those riders wanting to really push their physical limits
- If control and co-ordination are your objectives, we offer progressive obstacle courses that focus on developing skills in addition to fitness
- School and youth groups are always welcome
Please contact Trailnet for enquiries and booking information